TicketBust has helped tens of thousands of California drivers ﬁght their trafﬁc tickets. And, we can help you too!
NO GOING TO COURT
Vehicle Code Section 40902 allows you to contest tickets in writing, without having to make an appearance in court. It’s called Trial by Written Declaration, and our system helps you use it.
You answer questions about your ticket and our system completes all the paperwork for you. We’ve been doing this for years, and our system provides you with all your completed defense documents.
Once you enter your information about your ticket and answer all the questions, your defense will be prepared. All you have to do is mail it in (the court won’t let us mail it for you).
What Our Customers Are Saying:
What Tickets Can We Help With?
- Passing limit line on red light (Vehicle Code 21453a)
- Right on Red (Vehicle Code 21453b)
- Turning on red arrow (Vehicle Code 21453c)
- Disobey red freeway meter (Vehicle Code 21455)
- Fail to Stop for red signal at railroad crossing (Vehicle Code 22451)
- Driving through intersection in improper lane (Vehicle Code 22101)
- Exceeding 55 mph Commercial truck driver speed or speed while towing (Vehicle Code 22406)
- Exceeding 55 mph 2 lane highway or freeway construction zone (Vehicle Code 22349b)
- Exceeding 65 mph freeway speed (Vehicle Code 22349a)
- Exceeding 70 mph freeway speed (Vehicle Code 22356b)
- Exceeding 100 mph (Vehicle Code 22348)
- Unsafe Speed (Vehicle Code 22350)
- Driving a commercial truck or towing in wrong lane (Vehicle Code 22348c)
- Driving solo in carpool lane (Vehicle Code 21655.5)
- Passing over double yellow lines (Vehicle Code 21650)
- Tailgating (Vehicle Code 21703)
- Fail to yield to an emergency vehicle (Vehicle Code 21806)
- Unsafe lane change (Vehicle Code 21658)
- Seatbelt (Vehicle Code 27315)