Deciding whether to fight your traffic ticket?
Here are five good reasons why you should fight it AND why you should let TicketBust.com do your fighting:
- Ticketbust.com is the nation's premier advocacy group
- We've fought over 37,000 tickets and no other company can match our success rate
- If your ticket is not dismissed or reduced, we will refund to you our Ticketbust.com Service Fee
- You'll keep points off your driving record and avoid a suspension of your license
- You'll avoid paying higher auto insurance rates
To fight any California speeding, Red Light, Cell Phone or other traffic ticket, just fill out the Bust My Ticket form below and you're on your way to getting your ticket dismissed.
Although the majority of our customers have their ticket dismissed or reduced using our service, some do not. In those cases we offer a Money Back Service Guarantee. Please make sure and read out terms and conditions regarding our Money Back service Guarantee.
Ticketbust.com Feature on KERO 23 ABC
- Good Morning Kern County
Want help getting out of a traffic ticket? Steve Miller, president/ceo of ticketbust.com is on Good Morning Kern County KERO 23 ABC to talk about his new book Traffic Tickets. Don't get mad. Get them DISMISSED. -- Traffic Ticket Tips, Must Knows, and much more and how to contest traffic tickets in California - November 15, 2011
A Better Way To Fight A Traffic Ticket Commercials
Ticketbust.com has just released a series of new commercials centered around their new marketing campaign "There's Gotta Be A Better Way To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket" click on the video to watch all 6 ticketbust.com commercials.
Click here to find out more about our FREE TicketBust.com mobile app or click the links below to download now.